Payment Plans, Financing
Available Options – Interest-Free Financing
We have arranged 3 interest-free financing options for you to help you receive the treatment you desire. Our financial coordinator will gladly file all the necessary paper work on your behalf, so you can get started on treatment immediately.
- No interest payment plans for 6, 12, & 18 months
- Extended payment plans up to 60 months
- Revolving lines of credit starting at $1,000
- No down payment, plus instant credit decisions with no application fee
- No prepayment penalty
CareCredit is a flexible patient/client payment program, specifically designed for healthcare expenses, that makes it easier for you to get the treatment or procedures you want and need. CareCredit is ideal for treatment and procedures not covered by insurance, and can be used at our office.
CareCredit lets you begin your treatment or procedure immediately—then pay for it over time with low monthly payments that are easy to fit into your monthly budget. Checkout our payment calculator.
CareCredit offers a full range of No Interest and Extended Payment Plans for treatment fees from $1 to over $25,000, you can apply online.
No Interest Payment Plans
- 6, 12, 18 & 24 month plan options
- No interest if the balance is paid within the specified time period
- Low minimum monthly payments
- Extended Payment Plans
- 24, 36, & 48 month plan options
- For treatment fees from $1,000 to over $25,000
- 9.90% interest rate
- Monthly payments as low as $25 for a $1,000 fee balance
With CareCredit, you pay no up-front costs, no pre-payment penalties and no fees. Plus, CareCredit is a revolving credit line for additional treatment or add-on charges, without the need to re-apply.
We work with all PPO dental insurance plans as an out-of-network provider. We are happy to obtain pre-estimates and file your insurance claim on your behalf. We are in network for Cigna PPO dental insurance.
We accept the following forms of payment:
- American Express
We offer payment plans through CareCredit. This program is designed to help you afford the dental care that you need.